We have many ways to make a payment. No credit card? No problem! We accept PayPal & now offer Interac e-Transfer!
Visa, MasterCard and American Express
To pay with Visa MasterCard or American Express simply enter your name, address, credit card number, expiry date and CVV (3 digit number found on the back of your card).
- To speed up the process please enter your name and billing address exactly as it shows on your statement. Orders with missing or incorrect information will be held until corrected and confirmed with your bank.
Please Note: Your credit card statement will be charged as Checkpoint1 Apparel.
All you need is an email address, access to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution, and you're ready to start. We will email a final confirmation that your order is in stock and the total amount to pay.
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
- Login to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer (or Interac Email Money Transfer) within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Add Hardgoods.ca as a recipient by entering our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds and the security question ( In this case your 6 digit order number starting with 20.... )
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer
Once we've received confirmation, your order will be shipped!
Orders over $1000 might need to be paid in two installments over a 24 hour period. Check with your bank for your limit details.
Known as the safest way to send money online!
You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal, but it does speed up the process. To open an account please visit PayPal.
When checking out, your shopping cart will automatically direct you to paypal to confirm payment.
To speed up the processing and delivery of your order please have your shipping address confirmed by PayPal ahead of time.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at email@example.com